Normally I am not a person who enjoys a lot of structure or restrictions (and honestly these two seem to be inseparable for me). I like to be spontaneous and feel "free" to do as I please. Another reason why homeschooling is perfect for me. No one else telling me what to do and when. But, in the Family Builder class I'm taking I've realized that systems (I like that word better that "schedule" for some reason) relieve stress and worry, and make room for security. And, homeschooling does come with a giant helping of worry, even if I can lie to myself and say that I'm not stressed.
So I finally did it.
I made a schedule. A daily schedule, a weekly schedule, even a schedule for chores broken down daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
I'm quite pleased with myself, and am actually excited to use the "system" and enjoy greater sense of security in how I manage my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment